Type the main content for this list section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences. If you get anything from this text, please understand that this is just example text to give you a feeling for what your real text might look like. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.
Palm Sunday & Easter
Scroll THROUGH the bible
1. HOW THE STORY GETS STARTED: CREATION-2166 B.C.
2. Forefathers Try 3 fathers:the Patriarchs 2166-1446 B.C
3. I Think we are Lost: The wilderness 1446-1406 B.C.
4. THE Promised Land 1406-1385 B.C
5. Here come the Judges 1385-1043 B.C.
6. One nation, under God: Israel at its peak 1043-931 B.C..
7. The Divided Kingdom: Israel at its pique 931-722 B.C.
8. Judah alone: the Single Kingdom: 722-587 B.C.
9. EXILE IN GOD-VILL: THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY 586-539 B.C
10/ GOING HOME: the returrn frrom exile 536-400 B.C
11.The hero appears: the Life of Jesus 3 B.C.-30 A.D.
the hard parts